Nothing complements the skill and artistry of professional cooking like the COOKWARE used in the kitchen. Choosing the right pan requires careful consideration.
- Stock Pots allow you to prepare large quantities and are excellent when making pastas or boiling lobsters.
- Braziers are best for browning meats or vegetables and then slow cooking to perfection.
- Sauce Pots are especially good for simmering soups, stews, beans and sauces.
- Sauté Pans provide the ideal vessel for stir-frying beef, chicken, pork, shrimp or vegetables; also appropriate for making quick stews or poached entrees.
- Fry Pans are ideal for frying, scrambling, sautéing or searing. Choose natural or non-stick finish depending on your needs.
- Fry Pans
- Sauté Pans
- Sauce Pans
- Stock Pots
- Sauce Pots
- Double Boilers
- Pasta/Vegetable Steamers
- Bain Marie
- Steam Table Pans